3rd Alumni Reunion/Convention
Are you ready to have some fun?
The alumni chapter cordially invites all FGGC Onitsha alumni, along with their friends and family, to our 3rd reunion/convention weekend, which takes place this year in Baltimore, MD.
Atlanta 2011 and Houston 2012 were great! Maryland 2014 promises to be even better. Don’t miss out. Start making your arrangements today.
- It will be FUN. This year’s reunion organizers have been working diligently to put together an absolutely amazing weekend that promises to entertain, excite and exceed all expectations. You just can’t miss it.
- The opportunity to connect with a large group of your schoolmates, from across different classes, in such a vibrant and fun social setting is one you won’t find anywhere else.
- It was largely due to the funds raised at the past two reunions that we were able to meet our initial give-back objective. Join us in helping make our next goal a reality. Let’s keep on giving back.
What to Expect?
A weekend designed just for your entertainment!
- The Social Gathering, Friday, July 25th - A night of music, fun and laughter for alumni and friends, setting the mood for the weekend.
- The Boat Cruise, Saturday, July 26th - A scenic boat cruise along the Baltimore harbor. Brunch will be served. Make sure you’re a part of it! By reservation only.
- Gala Night, Saturday, July 26th - A formal and very special evening where there’ll be great music, great food and great entertainment. Formal Attire required
Here is information to help you plan for the weekend.
Hotel arrangements have been made with the DoubleTree by Hilton, Baltimore North - Pikesville for special rates.
1726 Reisterstown Road
(Also the location for the Meet & Greet and Gala Events)
Group Rate Information
To make reservations by phone, call
+1-410-653-1100 and ask for our group rate:
- Group Name - FGGC Onitsha Alumni Association USA/CANADA Chapter
- Group Code -
- Check-in - 25 July 2014
- Check-out - 27 July 2014
- Rates - From 129.00 USD/Night
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Group rate reservation deadline July 12th 2014 has elapsed.
There are three (3) airports serving the DC Metro area, any of which is in reasonable proximity to our weekend destination, Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport : 7062 Elm Rd, Baltimore, MD 21240. Directions from BWI airport to the hotel.
- Dulles International Airport : Sterling, VA. Directions from Dulles airport to the hotel
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport : Arlington, VA. Directions from Reagan airport to the hotel
Travel Tip: The airport closest to the hotel is BWI Airport.
Join us for brunch on a boat cruise along the Baltimore harbor on Saturday morning of July 26th. Click here to find out more about the cruise line
This is an advance reservation-only event. To reserve your spot now, send an email to 2014 Reunion Committee.
- Adults: $59.79
- Kids: $44.79
Cruise Reservation Deadline: The cruise reservation deadline has elapsed. However, please contact 2014 Reunion Committee to get shortlisted in case there are last minute cancelations.
Detailed Weekend Line-Up
- Friday, 25th July Events
|4pm - 6.30pm||Meet & Greet||Dinner for Alumni||Hospitality Suite 520, DoubleTree by Hilton, Pikesville MD|
|6.30pm - 8.30pm||General Meeting||Alumni General Meeting||Hospitality Suite 520, DoubleTree by Hilton, Pikesville MD|
|10pm - 1.45am||Social Gathering||Party for Alumni & Friends. Wear an Orange Top||Peju’s Lounge, 1724 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MD 21207|
- Saturday, 26th July Events
|11am - 2pm||Boat Cruise||Brunch Cruise aboard The Spirit of Baltimore . Wear your FGGC Osha Yellow T-shirt||Spirit Cruises, 561 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202|
|7pm - 2am||Gala Night||3rd International Reunion Gala & Fundraising Event||The Preakness Ballroom, DoubleTree by Hilton, Pikesville MD|
Got questions about the weekend? Please call 213-533-9760.